- CNC Milled Dual parallel face, which made by Ti1024, promotes the ball speed and get more distance.
- The tall face shape design for launch easy.
- The aerodynamic shaping, maintain a low deep CG, optimize air flow for more swing speed and distance.
- Thinnest face with the adjustable weights offer low, mid, high three different launch.
- Bushikadna shaft which manufactured by pro shaft company, MWMF.
Details: A revolutionary advancement, Wazaki bring us their first unconfirming 500cc size driver, Cyclone III. The dual parallel face technology combines sleek aerodynamic shaping with an adjustable weights structure in the bottom to elevate speed, distance and control. Any golfer, from scratch players to low handicappers, should get more funny with Cyclone III Driver.
In order to maximize speed across the entire face, Wazaki has broken it down into a four-step process to promote ball speed and increase more distance.
1. Ultra-thin aerospace-grade Titanium face, Ti1024, with redesigned Cyclone structure allow COR to exceed 0.87 which deliver maximum ball speed and distance every time for every player.
2. The dual parallel face technology loading more energy across more of the face when the head and face at impact to increase average distance for every swing.
3. The CNC Milling process is more precise than conventional hand, It delivers the thinnest, hottest face and guarantees the entire face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance.
4. A little tall face shape, compared previous model, is designed to get the ball easy and launch the ball on a strong, low-spinning flight. With these face technology leads the performance of the heads more than 50% larger sweet spot in the Cyclone III over the Cyclone Driver.
The aerodynamic shaping, maintain a low deep CG, optimize air flow for more swing speed and distance.
Compared to Cyclone, the thinnest crown saves 10g to reposition the weight for stability and performance. Combine with the three adjustable weights on the bottom, 2g, 4g,10g -in gold, rose, black- Cyclone III offers us low, mid, high three different launch.
Wazaki continue to offer the high quality pro shaft, bushikadna, manufactured by MWMF in our new drivers. Two models and Four flex are available, 50g pro shaft in regular flex, 65g pro shaft in regular and stiff flex, 65g GTI shaft in amateur flex.
Package Dimensions: 48.5 x 5.2 x 4.9 inches